Definitions: M - Finance and insurance
mortgage acceleration clause
A mortgage acceleration clause is a term of some mortgages which gives the lender the right to demand complete repayment under certain circumstances such as refinancing, title transfer or loan default.
References - mortgage acceleration clause
See the following for additional mortgage acceleration clause information:
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
- Renovating Old Houses: Bringing New Life to Vintage Homes Taunton Press; 3 Rev Upd edition, December 2005, Michael Litchfield, ISBN 1561585882
- Get Your House Right: Architectural Elements to Use & Avoid Taunton Press, December 2003, George Nash, ISBN 1561585351
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Text Sterling, January 2008, Marianne Cusato, Ben Pentreath, Richard Sammons, Leon Krier, ISBN 1402736282
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
Service Professionals that can help with mortgage acceleration clause issues
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!