Definitions: U - Management & legal
A upset date is an option of some contracts that allows the buyer to cancel the contract if occupancy requirements are not met by a specified date.
References - upset date
See the following for additional upset date information:
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Fundamentals of Residential Construction Wiley; 2 edition, February 2006, Edward Allen, Rob Thallon, ISBN 471681792
- Best Practices Guide to Residential Construction: Materials, Finishes, and Details Wiley, November 2005, Steven Bliss, ISBN 471648361
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
Service Professionals that can help with upset date issues
Common projects involving upset date
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!