Definitions: U - Permits / inspections
An unsuitable material is material that will not perform properly in a specific application.
References - unsuitable material
See the following for additional unsuitable material information:
- Home Energy Audits United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Where Asbestos Hazards May Be Found In The Home United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Text Sterling, January 2008, Marianne Cusato, Ben Pentreath, Richard Sammons, Leon Krier, ISBN 1402736282
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
Service Professionals that can help with unsuitable material issues
Common projects involving unsuitable material
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!