Definitions: S - Framing carpentry
Sturd-i-floor is a type of panel used as a combined subfloor and underlayment in residential construction.
References - Sturd-i-floor
See the following for additional Sturd-i-floor information:
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
- Masonry (Best of Fine Homebuilding) Amer Technical Pub; 4th edition, September 2003, Leonard Koel, ISBN 826907385
- Value Engineered Framing United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Conventional Light Frame Details City of Stockton California, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Advanced Framing Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with Sturd-i-floor issues
Common projects involving Sturd-i-floor
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!