Definitions: S - Finish plumbing
A strainer is a device used to trap particulate matter from a fluid stream.
References - strainer
See the following for additional strainer information:
- Plumbing: Design and Installation Amer Technical Pub; 2nd edition, June 2006, L.V. Ripka, ISBN 826906311
- Plumber's Handbook Craftsman Book Company; Revised edition, June 2006, Howard Massey, ISBN 1572181710
- 2006 International Plumbing Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2006, International Code Council, ISBN 1580012590
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with strainer issues
Common projects involving strainer
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!