Definitions: S - Tile and stone
staggered course is a method of setting components such as tile, wood flooring and roofing material so that vertical joints in adjacent courses do not align.
References - staggered course
See the following for additional staggered course information:
- The Home Decorator's Tile Bible: A Complete Guide to Using and Choosing Tiles Firefly Books, February 2008, Morwenna Brett, ISBN 1554073642
- Tile Style: Creating Beautiful Kitchens, Baths, and Interiors with Tile Stewart, Tabori and Chang, January 2006, Heather Adams, ISBN 158479450X
- Stone: Designing Kitchens, Baths and Interiors with Natural Stone Stewart, Tabori and Chang, October 2003, Heather Adams, ISBN 1584792906
- Get Your House Right: Architectural Elements to Use & Avoid Taunton Press, December 2003, George Nash, ISBN 1561585351
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Text Sterling, January 2008, Marianne Cusato, Ben Pentreath, Richard Sammons, Leon Krier, ISBN 1402736282
Service Professionals that can help with staggered course issues
Common projects involving staggered course
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!