Definitions: S - Design and planning
A split-level home is a type of home design where one portion of the home has a floor level in between two other floor levels in the home.
References - split-level home
See the following for additional split-level home information:
- Interior Graphic Standards Wiley, January 2004, Maryrose McGowan, Kelsey Kruse, ISBN 471461962
- Residential Interior Design: A Guide to Planning Spaces Wiley, January 2007, Maureen Mitton, Courtney Nystuen, ISBN 471684732
- Residential Housing & Interiors Goodheart-Willcox Co, May 2004, Clois Kicklighter, Joan Kicklighter, ISBN 1590703049
- Interior Design: Materials and Specifications Fairchild Pubns, October 2008, Lisa Godsey, ISBN 1563674874
- Estimating for Residential Construction Delmar Cengage Learning; 1 edition, April 2005, David Pratt, ISBN 1401879470
Service Professionals that can help with split-level home issues
Common projects involving split-level home
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!