Definitions: S - Painting & wallpaper
A spackling compound is a material used to patch small holes and surface defects in wallboard.
References - spackling compound
See the following for additional spackling compound information:
- House Painting: Inside and Out (Fine Homebuilding) Taunton Press, October 1997, Mark Dixon, ISBN 1561581658
- Painter's Handbook Craftsman Book Company, November 1987, William McElroy, ISBN 934041288
- 2009 National Painting Cost Estimator Craftsman Book Company; Pap/Cdr edition, October 2008, Dennis D. Gleason, ISBN 157218213X
- Painting Contractor's Handbook McGraw-Hill Professional, November 2008, Dennis D. Gleason, ISBN 70633673
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
Service Professionals that can help with spackling compound issues
Common projects involving spackling compound
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!