Definitions: S - Insulation & vapor sealing
sound transmission is a process by which sound waves propagate through materials.
References - sound transmission
See the following for additional sound transmission information:
- Air Sealing United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Moisture Control Handbook Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Insulate & Weatherize (Taunton's Build Like a Pro) Taunton Press, October 2002, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561585548
- Noise Control Manual for Residential Buildings (Builder's Guide) McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, July 1997, David Harris, ISBN 70269424
Service Professionals that can help with sound transmission issues
Common projects involving sound transmission
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!