Definitions: S - Finish electrical
A soldering iron is a tool used to melt and apply solder.
References - soldering iron
See the following for additional soldering iron information:
- Electrical Wiring Residential Delmar Cengage Learning; 16 edition, December 2007, Ray Mullin, ISBN 1418050954
- Modern Residential Wiring: Based on the 2005 NEC Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, April 2006, Harvey Holzman, ISBN 1590704436
- National Electrical Code 2008 (National Fire Protection Association National Electrical Code) National Fire Protection Association; 1 edition, September 2007, NFPA, ISBN 877657904
- Appliances and Home Electronics United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Electrical Safety Workbook Fermilab, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with soldering iron issues
Common projects involving soldering iron
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!