Definitions: S - Energy & green
solar water heater
A solar water heater is a system that uses sunlight to warm water, which is then used for general purpose heating.
References - solar water heater
See the following for additional solar water heater information:
- Green Building Fundamentals Builderbooks; 1 edition, February 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 867186410
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction Prentice Hall; 1 edition, November 2008, Mike Montoya, ISBN 135028396
- Value Engineered Framing United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with solar water heater issues
Common projects involving solar water heater
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!