Definitions: S - Sitework
soils test is a process used to determine the load bearing capacity of a soil.
References - soils test
See the following for additional soils test information:
- Construction Site Work, Site Utilities and Substructures Databook McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, May 2001, Sidney M. Levy, ISBN 71360212
- Excavation and Grading Handbook Craftsman Book Company; Rev Sub edition , November 2005, Nick Capachi, ISBN 934041296
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
- Renovating Old Houses: Bringing New Life to Vintage Homes Taunton Press; 3 Rev Upd edition, December 2005, Michael Litchfield, ISBN 1561585882
- Get Your House Right: Architectural Elements to Use & Avoid Taunton Press, December 2003, George Nash, ISBN 1561585351
Service Professionals that can help with soils test issues
Common projects involving soils test
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!