Definitions: S - Rough electrical
slow blow fuse
A slow blow fuse is a device used to shut off power to an electrical circuit when the current in the circuit exceeds a specified threshold.
References - slow blow fuse
See the following for additional slow blow fuse information:
- NFPA's Residential Wiring Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 3 edition, December 2008, H.B. Stauffer, P.A. Rosenbuerg, ISBN 763752606
- Electrical Wiring Residential Delmar Cengage Learning; 16 edition, December 2007, Ray Mullin, ISBN 1418050954
- Modern Residential Wiring: Based on the 2005 NEC Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, April 2006, Harvey Holzman, ISBN 1590704436
- National Electrical Code 2008 (National Fire Protection Association National Electrical Code) National Fire Protection Association; 1 edition, September 2007, NFPA, ISBN 877657904
- Electrical Safety Workbook Fermilab, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with slow blow fuse issues
Common projects involving slow blow fuse
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!