Definitions: S - Masonry
A skintled brickwork is a brick wall set with the appearance of untooled mortar joints and somewhat careless brick placement.
References - skintled brickwork
See the following for additional skintled brickwork information:
- Masonry & Concrete Construction Craftsman Book Company; Rev Sub edition, December 1997, Kenneth J. Nolan, ISBN 1572180447
- Building with Masonry: Brick, Block, and Concrete Taunton, August 1997, Fine Homebuilding Editors, ISBN 1561581690
- Residential Foundations Taunton Press, October 1998, Dick Kreh, ISBN 1561583367
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with skintled brickwork issues
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!