Definitions: S - Energy & green
silicon controlled rectifier
A silicon controlled rectifier is a electrical device used control the flow of current in an electrical system.
References - silicon controlled rectifier
See the following for additional silicon controlled rectifier information:
- Advanced Framing Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Radiant Barrier Attic Fact Sheet Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Energy Star Home Sealing United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Air Sealing United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- How to Size HVAC Systems Correctly Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with silicon controlled rectifier issues
Common projects involving silicon controlled rectifier
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!