Definitions: S - Exterior finishing
A shiplap lumber is a type of board lumber fabricated with overlapping edge rabbit joints.
References - shiplap lumber
See the following for additional shiplap lumber information:
- Masonry & Concrete Construction Craftsman Book Company; Rev Sub edition, December 1997, Kenneth J. Nolan, ISBN 1572180447
- For Pros by Pros Exterior Siding, Trim and Finishes Taunton Press, February 2004, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561586528
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with shiplap lumber issues
Common projects involving shiplap lumber
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!