Definitions: S - Management & legal
A severance damages is a monetary award from the government or a judicial body to a landowner whose property has been condemned.
References - severance damages
See the following for additional severance damages information:
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Text Sterling, January 2008, Marianne Cusato, Ben Pentreath, Richard Sammons, Leon Krier, ISBN 1402736282
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with severance damages issues
Common projects involving severance damages
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!