Definitions: S - Energy & green
Similar - seasonal energy efficiency ratio
SEER is an acronym for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. The SEER is an energy efficiency rating for air conditioning systems. Higher SEER indicate higher energy efficiency.
References - SEER
See the following for additional SEER information:
- Insulate & Weatherize (Taunton's Build Like a Pro) Taunton Press, October 2002, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561585548
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- Residential Energy: Cost Savings and Comfort for Existing Buildings (5th Edition) Prentice Hall; 5 edition, October 2009, John Krigger, Chris Dorsi, ISBN 135125413
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
- National Green Building Standard New Society Publishers; 3 Revised edition, January 2008, Alex Wilson, Mark Peipkorn, ISBN 865716005
Service Professionals that can help with SEER issues
Common projects involving SEER
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!