Definitions: S - Flooring
A seam is a line formed by bonded or joined edges of material.
References - seam
See the following for additional seam information:
- Dream Floors: Hundreds of Design Ideas for Every Kind of Floor Charles Randall Inc; 2 edition, November 2005, Kathleen Stoehr, ISBN 1890379115
- Hardwood Floors Taunton Press, October 1990, Don Bollinger, ISBN Taunton Press (October 1, 1990)
- Green Options: Flooring City of Boston, Massachusetts, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Carpentry & Building Construction, Student Text Sterling, January 2008, Marianne Cusato, Ben Pentreath, Richard Sammons, Leon Krier, ISBN 1402736282
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
Service Professionals that can help with seam issues
Common projects involving seam
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!