Definitions: S - Permits / inspections
A salinometer is a tool used to measure the salinity (salt concentration) of a liquid.
References - salinometer
See the following for additional salinometer information:
- Home Energy Audits United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Where Asbestos Hazards May Be Found In The Home United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Best Practices Guide to Residential Construction: Materials, Finishes, and Details Wiley, November 2005, Steven Bliss, ISBN 471648361
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
Service Professionals that can help with salinometer issues
Common projects involving salinometer
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!