Definitions: S - Finish plumbing
A saddle tap is a device used to add a service line to a pressurized piping system.
References - saddle tap
See the following for additional saddle tap information:
- Plumbing: Design and Installation Amer Technical Pub; 2nd edition, June 2006, L.V. Ripka, ISBN 826906311
- Plumber's Handbook Craftsman Book Company; Revised edition, June 2006, Howard Massey, ISBN 1572181710
- 2006 International Plumbing Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2006, International Code Council, ISBN 1580012590
- Fundamentals of Residential Construction Wiley; 2 edition, February 2006, Edward Allen, Rob Thallon, ISBN 471681792
- Best Practices Guide to Residential Construction: Materials, Finishes, and Details Wiley, November 2005, Steven Bliss, ISBN 471648361
Service Professionals that can help with saddle tap issues
Common projects involving saddle tap
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!