Definitions: S - Roofing & waterproofing
Similar - cricket
A saddle is a device used to prevent water dams behind vertical surfaces that protrude from the sloping plane of a roof.
References - saddle
See the following for additional saddle information:
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating Shube Publishing, January 2008, Amy Johnston, ISBN 979983800
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
- Renovating Old Houses: Bringing New Life to Vintage Homes Taunton Press; 3 Rev Upd edition, December 2005, Michael Litchfield, ISBN 1561585882
- Get Your House Right: Architectural Elements to Use & Avoid Taunton Press, December 2003, George Nash, ISBN 1561585351
Service Professionals that can help with saddle issues
Common projects involving saddle
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!