Definitions: S - Flatwork & paving
sacking is a method used to repair concrete surface imperfections by application of a mixture of Portland cement and sand.
References - sacking
See the following for additional sacking information:
- The Portland Cement Association's Guide to Concrete Homebuilding Systems McGraw-Hill Professional; 1st edition, December 1994, Pieter Vanderwerf, W. Munsell , ISBN 007067020X
- For Pros by Pros Foundations & Taunton Press; 2nd edition edition, February 2003, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561585378
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction American Society of Concrete Contractors, January 2005, American Concrete Institute, ISBN 870311670
- Concrete Foundation and Slab Inspection Checklist United States Department of Argiculture, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
Service Professionals that can help with sacking issues
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!