Definitions: S - Foundation
A sack mix is the amount of cement to be added to a cubic yard of concrete mixture, usually 5 sacks or 6 sacks.
References - sack mix
See the following for additional sack mix information:
- A Builder's Guide to Residential Foundation Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Concrete Foundation and Slab Inspection Checklist United States Department of Argiculture, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- ORNL Builder's Foundation Handbook Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Moisture Control Handbook Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- The Portland Cement Association's Guide to Concrete Homebuilding Systems McGraw-Hill Professional; 1st edition, December 1994, Pieter Vanderwerf, W. Munsell , ISBN 007067020X
Service Professionals that can help with sack mix issues
Common projects involving sack mix
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!