Definitions: P - Glazing / mirrors


putty is a dough like substance used to seal pane glass in window frames. In painting putty is a pliant material used to patch small holes and level imperfections in the surface to be finished.

References - putty

See the following for additional putty information:

Service Professionals that can help with putty issues

Common projects involving putty


homewyse | smart home decisions
Products & Services