Definitions: O - Rough electrical
old work recessed lighting
old work recessed lighting involves installing new recessed lighting fixtures and using existing lighting circuit wiring to power the recessed lights.
References - old work recessed lighting
See the following for additional old work recessed lighting information:
- Construction Site Work, Site Utilities and Substructures Databook McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, May 2001, Sidney M. Levy, ISBN 71360212
- NFPA's Residential Wiring Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 3 edition, December 2008, H.B. Stauffer, P.A. Rosenbuerg, ISBN 763752606
- Electrical Wiring Residential Delmar Cengage Learning; 16 edition, December 2007, Ray Mullin, ISBN 1418050954
- Modern Residential Wiring: Based on the 2005 NEC Goodheart-Wilcox Publisher, April 2006, Harvey Holzman, ISBN 1590704436
- National Electrical Code 2008 (National Fire Protection Association National Electrical Code) National Fire Protection Association; 1 edition, September 2007, NFPA, ISBN 877657904
Service Professionals that can help with old work recessed lighting issues
Common projects involving old work recessed lighting
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!