Definitions: O - HVAC
An oil separator is a device used to remove oil from the refrigerant in a refrigerator or refrigeration system.
References - oil separator
See the following for additional oil separator information:
- HVAC: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Handbook for Design & Implementation Industrial Press, February 2007, , ISBN 831131632
- How to Size HVAC Systems Correctly Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Heating and Cooling Equipment Efficiency Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Space Heating and Cooling United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Radiant Heating United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with oil separator issues
Common projects involving oil separator
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!