Definitions: N - Rough electrical
normal slope application
normal slope application is a method used to apply shingles on roofs with a pitch greater than 25%.
References - normal slope application
See the following for additional normal slope application information:
- Electrical Work on Residential Property - What you should know before work begins Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Outdoor Electrical Safety Check - Tips For The Safe Outdoor Use Of Electricity United States Federal Citizen Information Center, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Construction Site Work, Site Utilities and Substructures Databook McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, May 2001, Sidney M. Levy, ISBN 71360212
- NFPA's Residential Wiring Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 3 edition, December 2008, H.B. Stauffer, P.A. Rosenbuerg, ISBN 763752606
- Electrical Wiring Residential Delmar Cengage Learning; 16 edition, December 2007, Ray Mullin, ISBN 1418050954
Service Professionals that can help with normal slope application issues
Common projects involving normal slope application
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!