Definitions: M - Lighting
A multiple switching is a type of lighting control system with multiple switches at different locations.
References - multiple switching
See the following for additional multiple switching information:
- Fundamentals of Lighting Fairchild Pubns; 1 edition, October 2008, Susan Winchip, ISBN 1563675285
- Residential Lighting: A Practical Guide to Beautiful and Sustainable Design Wiley; 2 edition, December 2008, Randall Whitehead, ISBN 470284838
- Lighting Design Basics Wiley, April 2004, Mark Karlen, James Benya, ISBN 471381624
- NFPA's Residential Wiring Jones & Bartlett Publishers; 3 edition, December 2008, H.B. Stauffer, P.A. Rosenbuerg, ISBN 763752606
- Electrical Wiring Residential Delmar Cengage Learning; 16 edition, December 2007, Ray Mullin, ISBN 1418050954
Service Professionals that can help with multiple switching issues
Common projects involving multiple switching
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!