Definitions: M - Specialty
A motion sensor is a device that uses electromagnetic or ultrasonic signals to detect moving objects. The motion sensor is commonly used in light switches and alarm systems.
References - motion sensor
See the following for additional motion sensor information:
- The Colouring, Bronzing and Patination of Metals Watson-Guptill, February 1991, Richard Hughes, Michael Rowe, ISBN 823007626
- Fundamentals of Residential Construction Wiley; 2 edition, February 2006, Edward Allen, Rob Thallon, ISBN 471681792
- Best Practices Guide to Residential Construction: Materials, Finishes, and Details Wiley, November 2005, Steven Bliss, ISBN 471648361
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
Common projects involving motion sensor
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!