Definitions: M - Tile and stone
A mosaic is a geometric design created by inlaying stone, glass, tile or wood pieces onto a surface.
References - mosaic
See the following for additional mosaic information:
- The Home Decorator's Tile Bible: A Complete Guide to Using and Choosing Tiles Firefly Books, February 2008, Morwenna Brett, ISBN 1554073642
- Tile Style: Creating Beautiful Kitchens, Baths, and Interiors with Tile Stewart, Tabori and Chang, January 2006, Heather Adams, ISBN 158479450X
- Stone: Designing Kitchens, Baths and Interiors with Natural Stone Stewart, Tabori and Chang, October 2003, Heather Adams, ISBN 1584792906
- Carpentry Glencoe/McGraw-Hill; 6 edition, January 2003, Mark Feirer, John Feirer, ISBN 007822702X
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
Service Professionals that can help with mosaic issues
Common projects involving mosaic
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!