Definitions: L - Permits / inspections
A linear indication is a defect evident as a crack or flaw with a length greater than three times its width.
References - linear indication
See the following for additional linear indication information:
- Home Energy Audits United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Where Asbestos Hazards May Be Found In The Home United States Consumer Product Safety Commission, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating Shube Publishing, January 2008, Amy Johnston, ISBN 979983800
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
Service Professionals that can help with linear indication issues
Common projects involving linear indication
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!