Definitions: K - Cabinets & counters
A kitchen cabinet is a type of cabinet used to store food, cooking implements and dishes.
References - kitchen cabinet
See the following for additional kitchen cabinet information:
- Cabinets and Countertops (Complete Construction) McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, April 2000, Chales Self, ISBN 71348999
- Concrete Countertops: Design, Form, and Finishes for the New Kitchen and Bath Taunton Press; illustrated edition, April 2002, Fu-Tung Cheng, Eric Olsen, ISBN 1561584843
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating Shube Publishing, January 2008, Amy Johnston, ISBN 979983800
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
Service Professionals that can help with kitchen cabinet issues
Common projects involving kitchen cabinet
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!