Definitions: K - Tile and stone
A kaolin is a type of clay used in the manufacture of porcelain tile.
References - kaolin
See the following for additional kaolin information:
- The Home Decorator's Tile Bible: A Complete Guide to Using and Choosing Tiles Firefly Books, February 2008, Morwenna Brett, ISBN 1554073642
- Tile Style: Creating Beautiful Kitchens, Baths, and Interiors with Tile Stewart, Tabori and Chang, January 2006, Heather Adams, ISBN 158479450X
- Stone: Designing Kitchens, Baths and Interiors with Natural Stone Stewart, Tabori and Chang, October 2003, Heather Adams, ISBN 1584792906
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
Service Professionals that can help with kaolin issues
Common projects involving kaolin
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!