Definitions: J - Sheetrock & plaster

joint compound

A joint compound is a type of high adhesion, general purpose joint compound for drywall systems. joint compound is commonly used to level and fill drywall joints.

References - joint compound

See the following for additional joint compound information:

Service Professionals that can help with joint compound issues

Common projects involving joint compound

Hiring Local Professionals

How to hire a trustworthy pro contractor for your project

Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.

Help the homewyse Community

We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!

  • Send your feedback or questions.
  • Share homewyse on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ using the buttons below: