Definitions: J - Management & legal
joint and several liability
A joint and several liability is an option of some loans that allows the lender to pursue full principal repayment from each borrower names in the loan contract.
References - joint and several liability
See the following for additional joint and several liability information:
- Fundamentals of Residential Construction Wiley; 2 edition, February 2006, Edward Allen, Rob Thallon, ISBN 471681792
- Best Practices Guide to Residential Construction: Materials, Finishes, and Details Wiley, November 2005, Steven Bliss, ISBN 471648361
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating Shube Publishing, January 2008, Amy Johnston, ISBN 979983800
Service Professionals that can help with joint and several liability issues
Common projects involving joint and several liability
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!