Definitions: G - Flooring
gridless pedestal floor
A gridless pedestal floor is a type of raised flooring which features flooring panels supported continuously along flooring panel edges.
References - gridless pedestal floor
See the following for additional gridless pedestal floor information:
- Dream Floors: Hundreds of Design Ideas for Every Kind of Floor Charles Randall Inc; 2 edition, November 2005, Kathleen Stoehr, ISBN 1890379115
- Hardwood Floors Taunton Press, October 1990, Don Bollinger, ISBN Taunton Press (October 1, 1990)
- Green Options: Flooring City of Boston, Massachusetts, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Jlc Field Guide to Residential Construction Journal of Light Construction, January 2006, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 1928580289
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
Service Professionals that can help with gridless pedestal floor issues
Common projects involving gridless pedestal floor
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!