Definitions: G - Finish plumbing
gallons per minute
A gallons per minute is the rate water flow, usually quoted or specified for shower, faucet or drain fixtures in a plumbing system.
References - gallons per minute
See the following for additional gallons per minute information:
- Plumbing: Design and Installation Amer Technical Pub; 2nd edition, June 2006, L.V. Ripka, ISBN 826906311
- Plumber's Handbook Craftsman Book Company; Revised edition, June 2006, Howard Massey, ISBN 1572181710
- 2006 International Plumbing Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2006, International Code Council, ISBN 1580012590
- 2009 International Building Code: Softcover Version ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, March 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1580017258
- What Your Contractor Can't Tell You: The Essential Guide to Building and Renovating Shube Publishing, January 2008, Amy Johnston, ISBN 979983800
Service Professionals that can help with gallons per minute issues
Common projects involving gallons per minute
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!