Definitions: F - Insulation & vapor sealing
Fahrenheit is a temperature measurement unit. Water freezes at 32 degrees Fahrenheit and boils at 212 degrees Fahrenheit.
References - Fahrenheit
See the following for additional Fahrenheit information:
- Insulation Handbook McGraw-Hill, November 2000, Richard T. Bynum, ISBN 71589856
- Thermal Insulation Building Guide Krieger Publishing Company; Original edition, February 1990, Edin F. Strother, William C. Turner, ISBN 088275985X
- The JLC Guide To Moisture Control: Practical Details for Durable Buildings Journal of Light Construction, October 2007, Editors of the Journal of Light Construction, ISBN 192858036X
- A Builder's Guide to Residential Foundation Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Insulating a New House Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with Fahrenheit issues
Common projects involving Fahrenheit
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!