Definitions: E - Design and planning
extension line is a method used to accurately transfer measured distances from one portion of a drawing to another.
References - extension line
See the following for additional extension line information:
- Estimating for Residential Construction Delmar Cengage Learning; 1 edition, April 2005, David Pratt, ISBN 1401879470
- Architectural Graphic Standards, Tenth Edition (Book only) Wiley; 10 edition, April 2000, Charles George Ramsey, John Ray Hoke Jr., ISBN 471348163
- Interior Graphic and Design Standards Watson-Guptill; 1st Edition. Edition, October 1986, S. Reznikoff, ISBN 823072983
- Space Planning Basics Wiley; 3 edition, May 2009, Mark Karlen, ISBN 470231785
- Interior Graphic Standards Wiley, January 2004, Maryrose McGowan, Kelsey Kruse, ISBN 471461962
Service Professionals that can help with extension line issues
Common projects involving extension line
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!