Definitions: E - Rough electrical
An electric shock occurs when a human closes an electrical circuit with some portion of their body and electric current passes through their body.
References - electric shock
See the following for additional electric shock information:
- National Electrical Code 2008 (National Fire Protection Association National Electrical Code) National Fire Protection Association; 1 edition, September 2007, NFPA, ISBN 877657904
- Electrical Safety Workbook Fermilab, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Electrical Work on Residential Property - What you should know before work begins Washington State Department of Labor and Industries, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Outdoor Electrical Safety Check - Tips For The Safe Outdoor Use Of Electricity United States Federal Citizen Information Center, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Construction Site Work, Site Utilities and Substructures Databook McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, May 2001, Sidney M. Levy, ISBN 71360212
Service Professionals that can help with electric shock issues
Common projects involving electric shock
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!