Definitions: E - HVAC
electric resistance coil
An electric resistance coil is a device used to convert electricity into heat. Electric space heaters and water heaters use an electric resistance coil.
References - electric resistance coil
See the following for additional electric resistance coil information:
- HVAC: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Handbook for Design & Implementation Industrial Press, February 2007, , ISBN 831131632
- How to Size HVAC Systems Correctly Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Heating and Cooling Equipment Efficiency Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Space Heating and Cooling United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Radiant Heating United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with electric resistance coil issues
Common projects involving electric resistance coil
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!