Definitions: D - Sheetrock & plaster
A drywall blisters is a defect of a drywall panel which is caused when the wallboard facing becomes separated from the gypsum core.
References - drywall blisters
See the following for additional drywall blisters information:
- Drywall: Professional Techniques for Great Results Taunton; 3rd ed. Edition, January 2008, Myron R Ferguson, ISBN 1561589551
- Drywall: Installation and Finishing Delmar Cengage Learning; 1 edition, February 1993, Karen Goad, ISBN 827356056
- Drywall Construction Handbook McGraw-Hill Companies, August 1995, Robert Scharff, ISBN 70571244
- Drywall Clips - Code Notes Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Renovation: Completely Revised and Updated R.S. Means Company; 2 edition, August 2002, Donald Reynolds and RS Means , ISBN 876296584
Service Professionals that can help with drywall blisters issues
Common projects involving drywall blisters
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!