Definitions: D - Insulation & vapor sealing
dew point spread
For a given level of relative humidity, the dew point spread is the difference between the current temperature and the dew point temperature.
References - dew point spread
See the following for additional dew point spread information:
- Energy Star Home Sealing United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Air Sealing United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Moisture Control Handbook Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Insulate & Weatherize (Taunton's Build Like a Pro) Taunton Press, October 2002, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561585548
Service Professionals that can help with dew point spread issues
Common projects involving dew point spread
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!