Definitions: C - Foundation
curing is the process by which concrete or chemical finishes convert into their final form through a chemical reaction.
References - curing
See the following for additional curing information:
- Building Code Basics: Residential: Based on 2009 International Residential Code BuilderBooks, January 1999, Jim Carr, ISBN 867184612
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction American Society of Concrete Contractors, January 2005, American Concrete Institute, ISBN 870311670
- A Builder's Guide to Residential Foundation Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Concrete Foundation and Slab Inspection Checklist United States Department of Argiculture, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- ORNL Builder's Foundation Handbook Oak Ridge National Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with curing issues
Common projects involving curing
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!