Definitions: C - Foundation
chemical injection grouting
chemical injection grouting is a procedure used to repair leaking cracks in a foundation system. chemical injection grouting involves sub grade sealant injection of a sealing compound such as urethane which will chemical react and cure with exposure to water.
References - chemical injection grouting
See the following for additional chemical injection grouting information:
- Masonry & Concrete Construction Craftsman Book Company; Rev Sub edition, December 1997, Kenneth J. Nolan, ISBN 1572180447
- For Pros by Pros Foundations & Taunton Press; 2nd edition edition, February 2003, Fine Homebuilding Magazine, ISBN 1561585378
- Building Code Basics: Residential: Based on 2009 International Residential Code BuilderBooks, January 1999, Jim Carr, ISBN 867184612
- The Contractor's Guide to Quality Concrete Construction American Society of Concrete Contractors, January 2005, American Concrete Institute, ISBN 870311670
- A Builder's Guide to Residential Foundation Insulation United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with chemical injection grouting issues
Common projects involving chemical injection grouting
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!