Definitions: B - Sitework
A bench mark is a fixed reference position used as a basis for all other measured marks.
References - bench mark
See the following for additional bench mark information:
- Construction Site Work, Site Utilities and Substructures Databook McGraw-Hill Professional; 1 edition, May 2001, Sidney M. Levy, ISBN 71360212
- Excavation and Grading Handbook Craftsman Book Company; Rev Sub edition , November 2005, Nick Capachi, ISBN 934041296
- Green Building Products, 3rd Edition: The GreenSpec Guide to Residential Building Materials-3rd Edition ICC (distributed by Cengage Learning); 1 edition, October 2009, International Code Council, ISBN 1435400631
- Elements of Energy Efficient House United States National Renewable Energy Laboratory, December 2009, Editorial Staff
- Comparison Of the HERS Reference Home, HERS Rated Home & ENERGY STAR Reference Design Home United States Environmental Protection Agency, United States Department of Energy, December 2009, Editorial Staff
Service Professionals that can help with bench mark issues
Common projects involving bench mark
Hiring Local Professionals
Our FREE homewyse hiring guide helps you locate and hire great help, get quality craftsmanship and understand fair pricing on your specific project.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!