Solving Lists Sign In issues
If you are having trouble signing into your Homewyse Lists account, and aren't getting specific error messages as you Sign In at https://app.homewyse.com , it is ESSENTIAL that you first establish/confirm correct browser operation:
- Close all tabs in your browser and then close your browser
- Restart your device
- Open your browser and verify access to other websites (e.g. amazon, google)
- Sign in at https://app.homewyse.com
- If your issue persists, repeat this process using a different device and browser
If your Sign In credentials don't work, you can reset your password. If you choose to reset your password, follow the instructions below COMPLETELY:
- Send your browser to https://app.homewyse.com
- Choose Forgot Password
- Enter the email address used to create your Homewyse account and choose Reset Password. A dialog will confirm that your request was received and that an email has been sent.
- Check your email for the message with the subject line ACTION NEEDED - Homewyse Password Reset. Allow up to 5 minutes for delivery. You may need to check your Spam (Junk) folder. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT: You MUST open the Password Reset email only when you are SIGNED IN TO THE EMAIL ACCOUNT USED FOR THE HOMEWYSE ACCOUNT (if you attempt step 5 below when you are signed in to a different email account, you will get an ERROR stating that the email address is not in the Homewyse system)
- Open the email from Homewyse and click the link inside the message
- Enter and confirm your new password in the dialog. Passwords can ONLY contain letters, numbers and the four symbols - _ . and + NO SPACES ARE ALLOWED.
- Sign in to your account at https://app.homewyse.com
If these procedures don't solve your issue, send a Homewyse Lists support request (be sure to include as much detail as possible - this will ensure fastest resolution), so we can fix your issue - typically within 1 business day (Monday-Friday).
And... see the Lists Reference Page to access all support, documentation and tutorial materials for Homewyse Lists
Solving Pro Level Access Issues
To restore access to Pro level features (that you were able to use previously):